Outstanding Features of Hydro Vacuum Excavation Units
ELB Equipment’s Groups HCFM Hydro Vacuum Excavation units have been developed utilising over 50 years of industry experience to provide the safest, most reliable and efficient machines available, with both operators and maintenance personnel at the forefront of our design and build philosophies.
Our High CFM range of machines have been designed and constructed to suit Australian conditions, with all operator controls on the kerb side of the unit, keeping operator’s safe from traffic interactions.
The units can be fitted with AS.1210 Certified Pressure Vessel Tanks, coupled with a powerful Caterpillar diesel engine matched to suit the power requirements of the blower and pumps. By matching the engine size to the power requirements of the blower and water pump, we have developed a machine that is a class above when it comes to daily operating costs.
Fitted with a specifically engineered Gardner Denver Sutorbilt® Legend® line of rotary positive displacement lobe blower. Which is the result of more than 150 years’ experience in the design, manufacture and support of superior industrial equipment.
A Comet High Pressure water pump is also standardised equipment in all ELB Equipment’s units and is constructed with a forged brass manifold for maximum strength and long life. This pump, delivers fresh water at 21 litres per minute and up to 4000 PSI of pressure.
Spoils tanks are available in 4000L, 6500L, 7500L, 10,000L & 12,000L variations
- AS.1210 – Hazardous Certified Pressure Vessel Tank
- Caterpillar Diesel Engine
- Cyclones fitted to aid in fine particle removal prior to filtration
- Large Silencer Muffler for Noise Abatement
- Additional lift kit available for dry excavation units
- Fresh Water Tanks with 1½ “Drain Valve. Available in either 2000 or 3000 Litre configurations.
- Low Water – Pump Shut-off Switch
- 1” Fresh Water Filter with #40 Mesh Particle Screen
- 6” Brass Gate Valve for Spoils Tank Discharge Pressure OffLoad.
- 4 x 5 Micron Washable Filters, Wet or Dry Vacuum Capability
- Full Hydraulic Opening Rear Door with anti-burst valves fitted as standard
- Full hydraulic door locks with centre over latch for security on all units 4000L and above
- PTO Chassis Driven unit options are available for applications where higher “Hg and CFM is required. For Example: Deep Lift or Heavy Fluid applications.
- Twin under-body Hydraulic Cylinders for a superior lift of the spoils tank.
- Lockable Hose Reel with 25 Metres of 3/8” HP Hose & Flexible Spray Wand with Nozzle Protector.
- 2 x 8 Metres 4” Suction Hose with Travis fittings
- 1 x 4” Poly suction tube.
- 2 x Lances with Trigger Guns & Turbo Nozzles.
- A Fully Hydraulic Remote-Control Boom from 4” to 6” Configurations is also available