The Diverse Equipment Groups “Vac Extreme” range of machines are built tough and deliver you the power required to tackle even the hardest of jobs. They are fully upgradeable from the standard 1700 CFM to either a 2500 CFM or even a 3000 CFM Blower. Whatever you need to suck, this machine can do it.
Diverse Equipment Groups Vac Extreme units have been developed utilising over 50 years of industry experience to provide the by far the safest, most reliable machines available in Australia. With high efficiency in mind, our Vac Extreme machines are designed and built with both operators and maintenance personnel requirements at the forefront of our core philosophies.
Our Vac Extreme range of machines have been designed and constructed to suit Australian conditions, with all operator controls on the kerb side of the unit. Ensuring that the operators safety is paramount and they are kept away from traffic interactions, where ever possible.
The powerful and reliable Caterpillar 83 HP Diesel Engine matched is to suit the power consumption requirements of the unit. Designed so that the unit does not waste fuel by running an oversized engine.
Blowers capable of pulling anywhere from 10 – 28″ Hg made by Gardner Denver and complemented by a Comet High Pressure Water pump delivering 32L/min @ 3600 PSI (Adjustable).
- AS.1210 – Hazardous Certified Pressure Vessel Tank
- CAT 83 HP Diesel Engine
- 1700 CFM Gardner Denver Blower
- Comet High Pressure Water Pump – 32L/min @ 3600 PSI (Adjustable) Water Flow
- 6” Full Extendable Hydraulic Boom with Wireless Remote Control Unit
- Pressure Sensitive Regulating Unloader Valve
- Hydraulic Full Height Opening Rear Door with both Hydraulic Door Openers and Locks – Fitted with Anti Burst Valves for Safety
- Multiple Silencers for Noise Abatement
- PTO Chassis Driven unit options are available for applications where higher “Hg and CFM is required. For Example: Deep Lift or Heavy Fluid applications.
- Diesel plumbed directly from the Chassis Fuel Tank
- Fresh Water Tanks with 1 ½” Drain Valve – Available in 2000L or 3000L Variations
- Low Water – Pump Shut Off Switch
- 1” Fresh Water Filter with #40 Mesh Screen
- 6” Brass Gate Valve for Spoils Tank Discharge
- Pressurized Discharge
- 5 Micron Washable Freudenberg Filters x 7
- Twin Underbody Lift Rams
- Cyclones fitted with Access Doors for Debris Removal
- 100 HP CAT Diesel Engine with 2500 CFM Gardner Denver Blower
- 139 HP CAT Diesel Engine with 3000 CFM Gardner Denver Blower